INDIVIDUAL MISSIONER Paperwork
- Complete ONLINE individual (youth or adult) MSP REGISTRATION FORMS (also can print, fill out and send);
- LINKS to Required Individual Missioner forms are listed below for both Youth (under 18) and Adults (18 or older). Please fill in ALL BLANKS!
- If a youth will be turning 18 before or during MSP, fill out adult paperwork!
- You may either:
- fill them out directly on the link below, copy, properly sign and have your signature witnessed if asked, and return to the TEAM LEADER/YOUTH DIRECTOR, (except for the Certificate of Child & Youth Protection Training and Background checks for the Adults - refer to note BELOW). or...
copy from the link below, complete all blanks (PRINT) by hand, properly AND DATE.
- ONCE we get your COMPLETED PAPERWORK, we will be able to match your team with a project. The MSP Construction Coordinator will contact your construction leader to discuss your mission. The TOOL LIST AND PERSONAL PACKING LIST is available online, on Facebook and Instagram. Any SPECIAL TOOLS needed will be discussed at time of Construction Coordinator's call!
- QUESTIONS: Whitney Hellums, MSP Registrar -- Call or text: (956)802-9630 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADULTS (18 & over)
Certificate of Completion of Child & Youth Protection Training (Safe Sanctuaries): Please follow your Conference Procedures in place and provide copy of Certificate.
Background Check Letter: If you are from another Conference please follow your Conference procedures and provide us with a copy of the letter.
* NOTE: Everyone is required to have insurance. If there is someone without insurance please contact me for information on how to purchase an inexpensive temporary insurance for this mission.
** The forms that we have are important and we take them seriously, therefore ALL PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETE -- ALL BLANKS FILLED IN and ALL COMPLETED PAPERWORK is DUE NO LATER than Wednesday, MAY 30th! NO ADDITIONS after May 30th!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.